Webinar on Complete Marijuana Training: Part I
This is a free one-hour webinar designed specifically for school and educational personnel, including teachers, counselors, administrators and school board members, etc.
The aim of the webinar is to provide critical evidence-informed information about marijuana for inclusion in K-12 health, science, PE and citizenship studies, counseling settings, and communities.
This is the first of a two-part webinar series. This first webinar will discuss the nature of marijuana and its harmful effects.
Questions answered in this webinar will include:
- What is marijuana?
- How many youth use marijuana?
- How potent is today’s marijuana?
- How is marijuana used?
- What are marijuana extracts/concentrates?
- How does marijuana work in the body?
- What are the harmful effects of marijuana for youth and adults?
- What do recreational marijuana laws mean for youth?
- What are common myths about marijuana?
Date: Thursday March 23rd
Time: 11:30am Eastern, 8:30am Pacific
Website location to revisit the login address: http://preventionpluswellness.com/2017/03/webinar-marijuana-training/
For answers to questions about this webinar series: (904) 472-5022 or email@example.com
An optional certificate for completing this training is available below.
Please share with co-workers, teachers, school counselors and administrators, school board members, and others interested in learning more about evidence-informed marijuana facts. Thank you!