Little Known Health Effects of Marijuana
Here is a well-written article on the little know health effects of marijuana published in Journalist’s Resource, an online publication by Harvard’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy.
The article briefly discusses:
· what is in marijuana and how it’s used;
· the known health effects of cannabis summarized from the 2017 National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine Report;
· why we don’t currently know more about marijuana’s health effects;
· the effects of cannabis on youth;
· the increased strength of today’s marijuana;
· research on medical marijuana effects, including treating epilepsy;
· problems with the lack of regulation of pesticides and marijuana edibles; and
· other marijuana resources.
Read the article today: https://journalistsresource.org/studies/society/drug-policy/marijuana-health-legal-weed-cbd-thc
Learn more about marijuana’s health effects on youth with the Youth Cannabis Use and Risks Quiz & Slide Program: http://preventionpluswellness.com/youth-cannabis-risks-quiz/
Please comment below,
and share this important information with others.