Practical Substance Abuse Prevention with Single-Session Wellness Programs: Webinar
This is a free 45-minute webinar with three objectives:
- Describe the features that differentiate practical Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) programs from other marijuana, alcohol, tobacco and drug abuse prevention programs.
- List the program, training and materials options offered at Prevention Plus Wellness, LLC.
- Explain the key components, outcomes and uses of the evidence-based SPORT PPW and InShape PPW programs.
Day: Wednesday April12th
Time: 11:30am ET/8:30am PT
Limited space, so register today.
For answers to questions, contact us at:
Please share this free webinar with people you know in:
- K-12 school health, PE, science, and citizenship studies
- After school programs
- In lieu of school suspension
- Student athletes
- Colleges and universities
- Sports and recreation leagues
- Youth leadership opportunities
- Youth and family organizations (BGC, YMCA, etc.)
- Summer and enrichment camps
- Faith-based settings
- Hospitals and health clinics
- Juvenile justice settings
- Substance abuse recovery and treatment organizations
- Substance abuse coalitions
- Mental health agencies