Program Director, Supervisor and Grant Specialist Workshops
We provide both convenient live online, as well as larger group onsite workshops. This particular training is designed especially for program and project directors, supervisors, managers, and grant specialists.
The goal of these workshops is to provide administrative professionals with the knowledge and confidence to direct, manage, monitor and evaluate any of our Prevention Plus Wellness programs.
Training topics include:
1. Q & A addressing issues of greatest concern and urgency to administrators
2. Overview of program materials: manual and downloads
3. Program implementation tasks: ideal, challenges and extending initial intervention
4. Process, fidelity and outcome evaluation tools and tasks
5. Program training, practice and testing recommendations
6. Program planning: who, when, where and what
7. How to tailor the program to your population and setting: images, content and co-branding
8. Addressing potential barriers and creating contingency plans to ensure program success: implementer buy-in, training, supervising, monitoring, fidelity, site and participant recruitment, implementation, evaluation, and perceived program effectiveness
9. Final Q & A
10. Training evaluation: best and least
This training runs up to 2 hours, and is tailored to your organization’s needs and interests. Cost $499 per person. Onsite training does not include trainer travel and hotel expenses. Specify program type below.