Onsite Program Implementers Workshop
Onsite group Evidence-based Prevention Plus Wellness Program Training provides an opportunity to gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively implement Prevention Plus Wellness programs with fidelity for adults and youth leaders.
A 5-hour onsite workshop at your location offers instruction, practice and feedback for implementers of Prevention Plus Wellness programs. It includes a three-year certification.
Training goals include:
- Describe the need for effective programs that address multiple health risks of youth and young adults by integrating wellness promotion with substance use prevention (i.e., Prevention Plus Wellness), as well as PPW program components, models, research and implementation steps.
- Identify how to effectively implement single-session screening and brief interventions which prevent substance use while promoting physical activity and other healthy behaviors, positive identities, and self-regulation skills.
- Develop knowledge, skills and confidence to implement, or train others to implement, the evidence-based SPORT, InShape or other PPW programs with fidelity.
- Discuss how to monitor the quality and outcomes of program implementation and how to extend and sustain programs over time.
- Practice scripts for implementing PPW programs.
Cost per group: $2500 plus travel for trainer. Program materials not included.
Call for more information: 904-472-5022.
SPECIFY PROGRAM TYPE WHEN ORDERING.