Certified PPW Program Implementer Instructions and Tools
Welcome Certified Prevention Plus Wellness Program Implementers! You have been given access to this site because you successfully completed an Onsite Program Implementer Training Workshop and are now certified to implement your new PPW Program for a three-year period.
Listed below are the steps and tools for implementing and evaluating your PPW Program with fidelity and effectiveness.
Steps for Implementing & Evaluating Your PPW Program
- Prior to implementing your Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) Program to youth or young adults, practice both the individual (one-on-one) and group scripts three times, using the program’s PowerPoint slides, goal plans, feedback forms and implementer charts.
- Make copies of the screening survey, goal plan and feedback form for all participants from the program downloads provided.
- In a private or semi-private setting, implement the program using the selected script while showing the PowerPoint slides.
- Read the goal plan, along with the participant(s), and help them complete and sign it and take it home for daily monitoring.
- Administer and collect the feedback survey, along with the screening survey, from all participants.
- Complete an implementer chart to assess the quality of your program implementation.
- Download the PPW Program Fidelity Excel spreadsheet and enter the screening and feedback survey data.
- Email the completed spreadsheet to Prevention Plus Wellness for data cleaning, analysis and interpretation: firstname.lastname@example.org (call for assistance: 904-472-5022).
- Market your program and make corrections based on the feedback and implementer chart results and monitoring.
- Use the Prevention Plus Wellness Program Fidelity Checklist to ensure you are implementing and evaluating your PPW program with fidelity and effectiveness.
- Follow up with participants by reminding them to monitor the achievement of their goals each day, and revise goals to ensure success. Share Healthy Lifestyle Guidelines for Youth and Young Adult Goal Setting.
- Maintain your certification by attending a PPW Program Implementers Retraining Workshop every three-years.
PPW Program Implementer Tools
- Program Fidelity Checklist
- SPORT PPW Program Fidelity Excel Spreadsheet
- InShape PPW Program Fidelity Excel Spreadsheet
- Healthy Lifestyle Guidelines for Youth and Young Adult Goal Setting
Do you have ideas, suggestions or comments about what works and what doesn't work to implement Prevention Plus Wellness programs with fidelity and success based on your experiences? Share your thoughts with us today: email@example.com
Help us make Prevention Plus Wellness programs even more effective, practical and fun for young people and their families throughout America. Thank you!