Online Certified Program Implementer Training
The live Online Evidence-based Prevention Plus Wellness Program Implementer Training comes in a tailored 2-hour training session (small group) or webinar training and comes with a 3-year certification.
The training is designed to provide participants with the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively implement a selected Prevention Plus Wellness Program in person and online.
This training consists of three parts:
- Recorded prerequisite session: 1 hour
- Live trainer led session: 2 hours
- Post-training individual practice: 2 hours
Training goals include:
- Describe the need for effective programs that address multiple health risks of youth and young adults by integrating wellness promotion with substance use prevention (i.e., Prevention Plus Wellness), as well as PPW program components, models, research and implementation steps.
- Identify how to effectively implement single-session screening and brief interventions which prevent substance use while promoting physical activity and other healthy behaviors, positive identities, and self-regulation skills.
- Develop knowledge, skills and confidence to implement, or train others to implement, the evidence-based SPORT, InShape or other PPW programs with fidelity.
- Discuss how to monitor the quality and outcomes of program implementation and how to extend and sustain programs over time.
$199/person. Order manual separately. Specify the Prevention Plus Wellness Program you want to be trained to implement.
Online Training Workshop Requirements (live tailored session):
- Use a device with either a wired internet connection or a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- Use a device with a built-in or add-on microphone so we can hear you speak.
- Use a device with a build-in or add-on camera so we can see you.
- It’s best to use a headset with mic to eliminate background noise in your setting.
For questions or more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org, (904) 472-5022