Live Online Prevention Program Implementer Training
The live Online Prevention Plus Wellness Program Implementer Training Workshop comes in a tailored 2-hour training session (small group) or webinar training and comes with a 3-year certification.
The training is designed to provide participants with the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively implement a selected Prevention Plus Wellness Program in person and online.
This training consists of three parts:
- Recorded prerequisite session: 1 hour
- Live trainer led session: 2 hours
- Post-training individual practice: 2 hours (on your own)
Training goals include:
- Describe the critical need for brief, integrated substance use Prevention Plus Wellness programs targeting healthy lifestyle promotion, theory and research supporting them, and their unique components.
- Determine how to correctly implement a selected Prevention Plus Wellness program to individuals (one-on-one) and groups using the program scripts.
- Review how to implement pre-posttest surveys and other evaluation tools for monitoring and assessing program fidelity, quality and efficacy.
- Explore online Prevention Plus Wellness resources for promoting and enhancing your PPW program.
$349/person. Order manual separately.
Contact us to schedule your training workshop: email@example.com or call: (904) 472-5022.