Every organization needs to know how well their prevention program works and every prevention professional wants to determine what type of positive impact they are having on their participants.
That's why at Prevention Plus Wellness we developed free evaluation tools including pre and posttest surveys in both online and paper copy formats. Simply have your participants complete the surveys before and after the PPW program lesson.
We highly recommend all PPW program providers implement the Youth Health Behavior Survey, if possible, using the pretest survey before implementing the program and the posttest survey 1-3 months after providing the program to determine program effects on the health behavior of participating youth or young adults.
We offer free survey results highlighting your participating youth group's pre and post-program performance using SurveyMonkey charts and provide raw data for further analysis.
We also provide PPW program providers with an Instructor's Survey to assess program implementation quality and a Fidelity Checklist to assess program implementation fidelity. These data collection instruments are included with PPW programs and are also available in easy to implement online versions (see below).
1) Online Pretest Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/87BXVH3 (Request customized link or QR code for your organization)
2) Online Posttest Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/87YV2FX (Request customized link or QR code or your organization)
3) Online Instructor's Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FC22R6L (Request customized link for your organization)
4) Online Fidelity Checklist: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/26XXXFR (Request customized link for your organization)
5) Online Youth Health Behavior Survey (Optional): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8MNHBFH (Request customized link or QR code for your organization)
6) Online Pretest-Posttest Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L25BNKR (for hand entering paper survey data)(Request customized link or QR code for your organization)
For information and directions contact use BEFORE you begin collecting survey data: (904) 472-5022, or email: email@example.com