The popular one-session evidence-based SPORT (Alcohol/Drug) Prevention Plus Wellness programs for high school, middle school and elementary school-aged youth have been updated for 2021.
Program manual and digital download improvements include:
- Revised step-by-step program directions for use by substance use prevention and health providers.
- Added instructions for teachers within the individual and group scripts and PowerPoint slides to increase ease and quality of program implementation in-person and online.
- Revised goal plans recommending youth practice regular stress control strategies along with other health behavior guidelines.
- An updated Fidelity Checklist to increase program implementation reliability.
- A new Online PPW Program Follow-Up Goal Plan for teachers to help youth continue to set, monitor and achieve multi-health goals and increase self-regulation skills over time.
- Online resources to support, extend and sustain program success.
Request a program sample to review: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904) 472-5022.