Request an e-sample of any of the following Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) youth, video or parent program to review for use in your region.
Youth programs range from children to young adult versions and include a program manual and digital download of reproducible materials for use by prevention and health specialists. The following program samples are available:
- SPORT (Alcohol/Drug) PPW (high school, middle school & elementary school)
- Vaping (E-cigarette) PPW (high school, middle school & elementary school)
- Marijuana PPW (high school, middle school & elementary school)
- Opioid PPW (adolescents, young men & young women)
- SPORT 2 PPW (high school, middle school & elementary school)
- InShape PPW for Young Adults
- Racial Justice PPW for Adolescents
PPW Video Programs are adaptations of our youth manual programs into easy to use, visually dynamic videos for use in classrooms and virtually.
- Currently, we have the SPORT (Alcohol/Drug) PPW for high school adolescents available in video for review.
PPW Parent Programs are adaptations of our youth programs into practical, one-session training workshops for parents/caregivers provided by prevention and health professionals.
These programs are designed to teach parents/caregivers how to provide brief, integrated substance use prevention messages that promote protective wellness behaviors and goal setting to youth and young adults in home settings.
PPW Parent Programs include 1-hour online training, PowerPoint training slides, instructor directions and parent guides available in most PPW program offerings and topics, including:
- SPORT (Alcohol/Drug) PPW
- Vaping (E-cigarette) PPW
- Marijuana PPW
- Opioid PPW
- InShape (Alcohol/Drug) PPW for Young Adults
- Healthy Eating PPW
- Monitoring Calorie Intake PPW
- Controlling Stress PPW
We currently have available the following parent program for review:
- SPORT (Alcohol/Drug) PPW Parent Program
Request a PPW Program sample to review here: https://preventionpluswellness.com/pages/request-a-sample-contact-us