Thanks to prevention and health professionals and organizations across the US, Prevention Plus Wellness was able to make a significant third-quarter donation to A Child’s Hope International to feed hungry orphans.
Prevention Plus Wellness, LLC gives 10% of its net proceeds from sales of their single-session evidence-based youth and young adult substance use prevention programs and online training to charities feeding, clothing and housing poor children.
Prevention and health organizations whose purchases during the past three months made our donation possible included:
- Aldergate Youth Service Bureau
Willow Grove PA
- Vicksburg Family Development Service
- Lourdes Youth Services
- Garrett County Health Department
- Joseph H. Firth Youth Center
- Institute Utrip
- Center for Youth & Community Development
Vashon Island WA
- Prevention Network
- Prevention Consultants of Missouri
- Central Region Prevention Resource Center
- Substance Awareness Center of IRC
Vero Beach FL
- CEC, Inc.
White Hall AR
- Federation of Italian American Organizations of Brooklyn
- Quincy Partnership for Youth
- Community Service, Inc.
- Community Wellness Coalition/SW CARES
- Archdiocese Drug Abuse Prevention Program ADAPP
- Huron County Health Department
Bad Axe MI
- NCADD of Central MS
- Restoration Society Inc. c/o Clubhouse Buffalo
- Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe
- Berrien County Health Department
Benton Harbor MI
- Farnham Family Services
- Spokane Tribal Network
- Yukon High School
- Corona-Norco Unified School District
- The Children's Coalition for Northeast Louisiana
- Karen Bergbower & Associates
The mission of A Child's Hope International is to motivate and mobilize the church and the community to care for the orphans in their distress. This includes the children within U.S. foster care, the orphans of the world and vulnerable children suffering from hunger, thirst and poverty.
A Child’s Hope International received a four out of four star rating from Charity Navigator which is an independent charity assessment organization.
Learn more about A Child’s Hope International: https://thechildrenarewaiting.org/
Learn more about Prevention Plus Wellness programs and training: https://preventionpluswellness.com/pages/prevention-plus-wellness-welcome
Please consider making a purchase of an evidence-based substance use Prevention Plus Wellness program or training for youth or young adults in your region or state and support children suffering from hunger and poverty.
For more information: email@example.com or call: (904) 472-5022.