Below is a partial list of organizations and agencies from across the country that have recently chosen to provide Prevention Plus Wellness programs in their communities.
- Garrett County Health Department, Oakland, MD
- Blair County Drug and Alcohol Program, Inc., Altoona, PA
- Archdiocese Drug Abuse Prevention Program, ADAPP, Bronx, NY
- Lourdes Youth Services, Binghamton, NY
- Vicksburg Family Development Services, Vicksburg, MS
- Morgan County Partnership, Berkeley Springs, WV
- Aldergate Youth Service Bureau, Willow Grove, PA
- South Whidbey School District, Langley, WA
- LUK, Inc. Crisis Center, Fitchburg, MA
- Grays Harbor County Public Health, Aberdeen, WA
- Coshocton Behavioral Health Choices, Coshocton, OH
- SAY San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Grand Futures Prevention Coalition, Granby, CO
Thanks to all who have partnered with Prevention Plus Wellness to provide evidence-based and evidence-informed substance use prevention programs that promote protective wellness behaviors among youth and young adults.
It’s a great honor to assist prevention and health specialists in achieving their critical mission to protect and promote the health and well-being of young people in their communities.
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. You are all amazing!