Advanced Prevention Provider Training
This live online or onsite training is for professionals who have already implemented one or more Prevention Plus Wellness programs and wish to get the most current and advanced prevention insights and knowledge to take their program implementation and evaluation skills to the next level.
Training goals include:
- Understand why Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) programs are needed for youth and young adults.
- Describe the components, models, research findings and procedures for implementing PPW programs.
- Decide how to conduct program planning, tailoring and evaluation of PPW programs for maximum fidelity and effectiveness.
- Identify potential settings, barriers and solutions for successful program implementation and evaluation in your region and state.
- List how you can advocate for physically active, healthy and drug-free youth and young adult lifestyles.
This training lasts 3 hours, is tailored to your organizations setting and needs, and comes with a certificate.