Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) provides regular free one-hour webinars for prevention and health specialists and organizations addressing research and practice on integrated substance use prevention with wellness programs and training, evidence-based screening and brief interventions, and more.
Live PPW webinars come with a certificate for one-hour CEU credit and typically include a pdf of webinar slides and/or a link to the recorded webinar.
Below is a list of regularly offered PPW webinars.
- Vaping, Marijuana & Opioid PPW Programs & Training
- SPORT & InShape (Alcohol/Drug) Prevention Plus Wellness One-Session Programs for Youth & Young Adults
- Evidence-based Prevention Plus Wellness Model for Providers & Parents
- One-session Youth & Parent Substance Use Prevention Plus Wellness Programs
- Prevention Plus Wellness Parent Training Programs
- SPORT (Alcohol/Drug) PPW Video Program Preview
- Implementing PPW Programs Online
- Youth Goal Setting for Promoting Health & Preventing Substance Use
- Healthy Lifestyle Guidelines for Youth Goal Setting
- Preventing Youth Substance Use by Promoting Anti-Racism
- Integrating Wellness into Substance Use Disorder Prevention
- Positive Youth Development Programs Preventing Substance Use
- SPORT 2 (Alcohol/Drug) Prevention Plus Wellness 6-Session Program for Promoting Physical Fitness, Nutrition, Sleep & Stress Control
Sign Up to receive notices of upcoming live PPW webinars: https://preventionpluswellness.com/pages/contact-us
Request a free online or onsite webinar or training workshop for your organization or conference: firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 472-5022.