Webinars by Prevention Plus Wellness
Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) provides free one-hour webinars for prevention and health specialists.
These webinars address research and practice on integrating substance use prevention with wellness, evidence-based screening and brief interventions, and more.
Live PPW webinars come with a certificate for one-hour CEU credit and typically include a pdf of webinar slides and/or a link to the recorded webinar.
Below is a list of recently offered PPW webinars which will be provided on a rotating basis.
- Positive Youth Development Programs for Preventing Substance Use & Promoting Wellbeing
- Healthy Lifestyle Behaviors & Youth Mental Health
- Healthy Youth Lifestyle Behaviors, Substance Use & Other Risk Behaviors
- One-Session Youth Substance Use Prevention Plus Wellness Programs
- One-Session Parent Prevention Plus Wellness Programs
- Wellness Models for Substance Use Prevention
- Marijuana, Vaping (E-Cigarettes) & Opioid Prevention Plus Wellness: One-Session Programs for Youth & Young Adults
- Evidence-Based Prevention Plus Wellness Model for Providers & Parents
- One-Session Evidence-Based SPORT & InShape Alcohol/Drug Prevention Plus Wellness Programs & Training
- Monitoring & Evaluating Substance Use Prevention Plus Wellness Programs
- Screening & Brief Intervention Practice for Youth Substance Use Prevention & Wellness
Sign Up at the top of this page to receive notices of upcoming PPW webinars.
Request a free online or onsite webinar or training workshop for your organization or conference: email@example.com or (904) 472-5022.