For substance use prevention, health and youth development specialists, Prevention Plus Wellness offers a range of online training opportunities and resources.
These training opportunities are designed to develop professional knowledge, confidence and skills to implement, and train others to provide, evidence-based and evidence-informed programs, content and strategies that integrate substance use prevention with wellness promotion.
Online training and resources from Prevention Plus Wellness include workshops, webinars and videos listed below.
- 2-hour live online Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) Program Implementer Training Workshops: These workshops train professionals how to provide PPW programs with fidelity and maximize effectiveness: https://preventionpluswellness.com/products/live-online-certified-program-implementer-training
- 2-hour live online PPW Training of Trainer Workshops: These workshops train prevention and health specialists how to train other professionals or youth to implement PPW programs: https://preventionpluswellness.com/products/live-online-certified-training-of-trainer-workshop
- Youth Leadership Training in PPW: These workshops train youth leaders and high risk youth to provide PPW programs to their same and younger-aged peers: https://preventionpluswellness.com/products/ppw-youth-leadership-training-onsite-workshop
- Prevention Plus Wellness Webinars: We’ve been offering free weekly webinars designed to increase awareness of the need for integrated multiple health risk behavior programs for youth and young adults, introduce professionals to PPW program components and advantages, and provide information to help professionals provide evidence-informed substance use prevention and positive youth content and strategies to young people face-to-face and online or by distance-learning.
Sign-up to receive webinar announcements: https://preventionpluswellness.com/pages/contact-us
- Prevention Plus Wellness Videos: These include recordings of previous live PPW webinars as well as videos introducing prevention and wellness resources to professionals which they can share with their local or regional youth and young adults and parents.
If you or your organizations has special online training needs or questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 472-5022.