The Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) program Instructor’s Survey (IS) is a critical tool for assessing and monitoring the quality of PPW lesson implementation and increasing program effectiveness.
Best practices requires that the brief IS be completed at the end of presenting every PPW program lesson.
All PPW program providers can request a free customized URL link to make survey data entry and monitoring easier via online access.
The Online Instructor’s Survey allows collection of data assessing seven key process indicators, including:
- Level of comfort while presenting
- Use of active presentation strategies
- Level of enthusiasm and passion during presenting
- Smoothness of presentation flow
- Accuracy of following the scripted protocol
- Completeness of providing the content
- Participant’s responsiveness
Completion of the PPW Instructor’s Survey by implementers at the end of each PPW program presentation is essential to evaluating and tracking program implementation success across time and instructors.
To request a free customized link to the PPW Instructor’s Survey for your organization, contact us at: email@example.com or call: (904) 472-5022.