Prevention Plus Wellness provides free weekly webinars and online training workshops for prevention and health specialists.
These online sessions typically last 30 or 60 minutes and include a certificate of completion for CEU credit (0.5 or 1-CEU). After attending a session, simply type in your name and print out a copy of the certificate for your records.
Certified Prevention Specialists may wish to contact their state or jurisdiction IC&RC certification board as to what is acceptable for certification/recertification: https://internationalcredentialing.org/memberboards.
In addition, Prevention Plus Wellness webinar/training attendees are typically sent a link to the recorded session and a pdf of the session’s PowerPoint slides.
What did prevention and health specialists say about recent PPW webinars they attended?
- Easy to follow
- I liked the free PowerPoint slides
- Learning about the 5 C’s of positive youth development
- Liked it a lot
- It helped a lot
- It was great
- The slides were detailed
- Detailed explanation about how programs work
- Recognizing everyone cared about others
- I found the entire webinar to be beneficial
- I liked the questions
- I liked the various tools available
- It was all very useful and engaging
- Interactive and informative
- It was a good overview and convenient
- I liked being shown the entire program and how it is implemented
- It was great! The slides were detailed
- It gave me insight on new content I could use in various group settings
- I liked the way the program as multiple uses
- I enjoyed learning how to implement prevention to youth using distance strategies
- The instructor gave additional references
- I learned different ways to engage youth
To be notified of future Prevention Plus Wellness webinars and online training workshops, register today: https://preventionpluswellness.com/pages/contact-us