Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) is a small education business providing one-session and other brief evidence-based substance use prevention programs that promote protective wellness behaviors among children, adolescents and young adults for prevention and health professionals and parents.
Most substance use prevention programs are too lengthy to achieve public health reach among all young people and do not address common chronic disease behaviors which negatively influence youth physical and mental health.
We provide single-session and other screening and brief interventions that integrate substance use prevention with wellness behavior promotion in cost-effective formats and with short online and onsite training for providers.
Mission & Vision
Provide practical but powerful tools to improve the physical and mental health of all youth.
The opposite of substance use isn’t non-use, it’s wellness!
Program and training offerings
- SPORT (Alcohol/Drug) Prevention Plus Wellness
- Marijuana Prevention Plus Wellness
- Vaping (E-cigarette) Prevention Plus Wellness
- Opioid Prevention Plus Wellness
- InShape Prevention Plus Wellness for Young Adults
- SPORT 2 Prevention Plus Wellness (6 lessons)
- Prevention Plus Wellness Parent Programs
- Racial Justice Prevention Plus Wellness
- In God's Image Prevention Plus Wellness
- Prevention Plus Wellness Video Programs
- Unlimited Prevention Plus Wellness Programs
- Online & Onsite Program Implementer Training Workshops
- Online & Onsite Training of Trainer Sessions
We provide free prevention programs to minority, women and veteran-owned small businesses serving youth and young adults based on their financial need.
Successes to Date
- Providing cost-effective Prevention Plus Wellness programs across all 50 states in the US and abroad,
- Training thousands of prevention and health professionals to provide and train others in using PPW programs in online and onsite workshops, and
- Providing practical but powerful tools to prevention and health professionals and parents for over 10 years.
Sign up today to start receiving notices of free webinars, special events, discounts and news about evidence-based substance use prevention with wellness programs and training for young people.