The popular one-session SPORT (Alcohol/Drug), Vaping and Marijuana Prevention Plus Wellness programs for high school, middle school and elementary school-aged youth have been updated for 2021.
Program manual and digital download improvements include:
- Revised step-by-step program directions for use by substance use prevention and health providers.
- Added instructions for teachers within the individual and group scripts and PowerPoint slides to increase ease and quality of program implementation both in-person and online.
- Revised goal plans include a new 7-day self-monitoring log and recommendations for youth to practice regular stress control strategies along with other health behavior guidelines.
- An updated Fidelity Checklist to increase program implementation reliability.
- A new Online PPW Program Follow-Up Goal Plan for teachers to help youth continue to set, monitor and achieve multi-health goals and increase self-regulation skills.
- Online resources to support, extend and sustain program success.
Learn more: https://preventionpluswellness.com
Request an online program sample to review: email@example.com or call (904) 472-5022.