Individuals and organizations using Prevention Plus Wellness programs can download and print the newly updated Screening Survey Addenda and Feedback Survey measures for assessing all PPW program fidelity and pre-post program effectiveness.
These new brief 2-page surveys are scannable and replace lengthier versions of our program screening survey addenda and feedback surveys making data collection quicker.
The new surveys will allow you and your organization to assess the impact of your evidence-based and evidence-informed PPW program effects on quantitative measures of behavioral intentions, social norms, substance use risk susceptibility, substance use avoidance efficacy and qualitative data on participant responses to lessons.
These measures address substance use including alcohol, tobacco, e-cigarette, marijuana and other illegal drug use and protective wellness behaviors including participating in physical activity, healthy eating, getting adequate sleep and controlling stress.
In addition, qualitative measures on the feedback survey collect post-program responses critical to promoting and sustaining your program as well as improving it over time.
Download your free survey copies today:
Directions for Scanning Your Surveys:
- Set your printer to print your screening survey addenda and feedback surveys in black and white (not color or grey scale) and use a dpi resolution setting of no greater than 300.
- Print your surveys directly from the pdf sent to you. Print them in actual size (no reductions).
- Print one blank set of surveys and scan them in black and white at a resolution of no greater than 300 dpi and email that to PPW in a separate file.
- Scan completed screening survey addenda (omit other screening survey items) and feedback survey together (one after the other) in paired groups of 50 and email in separate files to PPW.
- Use a sheet-fed scanner or sheet-fed all-in-one scanner/printer, set the scanner to black and white and dpi of no greater than 300.
In addition, if you'd like us to enter or scan your screening and feedback survey data for you, as well as provide you with a report, we are happy to do so. Options include:
- Hand entering screening & feedback surveys: $2.00/participant
- Scanning screening and feedback surveys: $1.00/participant
Call for for information or assistance today: (904) 472-5022, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to provide your organization a free online “Show and Tell” demonstration of our new scannable survey, procedures for collecting surveys when implementing your PPW program, steps for scanning completed surveys, and how the use of scannable surveys can be customized to your setting and population to provide critical actionable prevention and wellness information without the need to conduct time-consuming follow up data collection.
Request your demo today: email@example.com, (904) 472-5022.