Sign Up: Live Online SPORT & InShape PPW Program Implementer Training Workshop
Training Workshop Objectives:
- Learn about the need for programs that integrate wellness promotion with substance use prevention, as well as Prevention Plus Wellness Program components, models, research and implementation steps.
- Learn how to effectively use the nation’s only single-session screening and brief interventions which prevent substance use while promoting physically active and healthy lifestyles, positive self-images, and self-regulation skills among youth and young adults.
- Develop knowledge, skills and confidence to implement the evidence-based SPORT or InShape Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) Program with fidelity.
- Learn how to monitor the quality of program implementation and conduct a feasible pre-posttest assessment of program outcomes.
Time: 11:30am EST/8:30am PST
Length: 5 hours
Requirement: Purchase of a combined SPORT or InShape Prevention Plus Wellness program with live online program implementer training: https://preventionpluswellness.com/collections/combined-ppw-program-training/products/combined-ppw-program-live-online-program-implementer-workshop
Optional Training of Trainer (TOT) Workshop: We also offer a combined SPORT or InShape Prevention Plus Wellness program with live online program implementer and training of trainer workshops. Learn more: https://preventionpluswellness.com/collections/combined-ppw-program-training/products/combined-ppw-program-online-training-of-trainer-workshops?variant=13803157586022
Pre-training technology requirements:
- Computer with internet access and any webbrowser, e.g., Chrome
- Computer or land line audio capability
- Built-in or attached microphone
- Headset or earbuds with microphone (needed to speak)
- Program manual in hand
- Quiet workspace
- Recommended land line computer connection
This event will be held when filled. Sign-up today!