We know other evidence-based prevention programs provide training on how to use their programs. But our training workshops have many unique advantages over other prevention program trainings, particularly when hosted for a region or state.
Here are 12 benefits to hosting a PPW Program Training Workshop:
- Showcase your leadership in promoting physically active, healthy and drug-free youth and young adults for your region and state.
- Expand the use of the nation’s only single-session screening and brief intervention with refereed-published scientific evidence of preventing substance use AND promoting wellness for young people.
- Get your staff and youth leaders trained as Certified Program Implementers and/or Training of Trainers (TOTs).
- Get the latest Prevention Plus Wellness program materials and digital downloads.
- Save on training and travel costs which are waved for all attendees.
- Two complementary PPW program manuals are provided for the host organization.
- Free program implementer training provided with a program purchase in just 4-5 hours.
- TOT training is provided on the same day.
- TOT training includes training materials to train other program implementers.
- 3-year certification is provided for Program Implementers and Trainers.
- Free introductory training is provided to learn about SPORT & InShape PPW.
- Save $100 on each program & training purchased.
Learn more about hosting an onsite PPW Program Training Workshop: https://preventionpluswellness.com/pages/host-a-program-training-workshop
Call for more information or to reserve a training date: email@example.com, (904) 472-5022.
Please like and share this important information with others in your region and state. Thank you!