- Identify the critical need for effectively addressing multiple health risks in youth & young adult substance use programs as in Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) interventions.
- Describe PPW program components.
- Identify the models underpinning PPW programs and their components.
- Describe steps for implementing and evaluating PPW programs.
- List positive outcomes proven to result from PPW programs.
Length: Approximately 1 hour
Date: Thursday August 29th
Time: 11:30am ET/8:30am PT
CEU Certificate: 1-hour CEU certificate available upon completing webinar and requesting certificate
For questions, or if you’d like us to present this webinar to your organization, call: (904) 472-5022, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register today as limited space is available.