We revised the Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) Online Immediate Pretest and Posttest Surveys which are deigned to be implemented immediately before and after providing your PPW program to collect outcome data to promote and improve your program over time.
The updated 3.0 PPW online pretest and posttest includes the following measures:
- Optional code number generator
- Optional school/location code
- Behavioral intentions (likelihood) to engage in healthy behaviors (physical activity, get 8-hours sleep, eat fruits and vegetables, eat a healthy breakfast, practice stress control, and set goals to improve health)
- Behavioral intentions likelihood) to use various substances (alcohol, cigarettes, marijuana, e-cigarettes, and opioids)
- Likelihood of feeling sad or hopeless
- Perceived harmfulness of regularly using various substances (alcohol, cigarettes, marijuana, e-cigarettes, and opioids)
- Degree of control friends have on using alcohol/drugs
- Happiness with current mental and physical health
- Did you link the lesson (post-program)
- Will the lesson help avoid using drugs and increase healthy habits (post-program)
- What did you like best about the lesson (post-program)
- What did you like least about the program (post-program)
To view this survey and other tools to assess PPW program quality and outcomes: https://preventionpluswellness.com/pages/program-evaluation-support-tools
For questions or assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (904) 472-5022.