We now have a webpage dedicated to providing TOTs with instructions and tools to provide Onsite Prevention Plus Wellness Program Implementer Training Workshops.
The new easy to follow procedures for training PPW Program Implementers include:
- Prior to holding your Onsite Program Implementers Workshop, forward the names of participants, the program versions they are being trained in, and the training date so we can create certificates of completion.
- Order new program manuals for each participant prior to training.
- Prior to your training workshop, download and make copies of the Prevention Plus Wellness Certified Program Implementer Workshop Agenda and Checklist for participants.
- During your training, follow the Prevention Plus Wellness Certified Program Implementer Workshop Agenda, and checkoff items as you complete them during the training workshop.
- After the training, send in participants' completed Program Implementer Workshop Evaluations, and a group picture.
We have updated the Prevention Plus Wellness Certified Program Implementer Agenda and Checklist, as well as the PowerPoint slides for providing training workshops.
If you were a TOT and need re-training or are interested in becoming a TOT for the first time, contact us to discuss scheduling or hosting a regional Onsite PPW Program Training Workshop.
Contact us at: email@example.com, (904) 472-5022
Please like and share this key information with others in your region and state. Thank you.