For the first time ever, we’ll be providing a two-hour training webinar on implementing the evidence-based single-session SPORT Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) program.
The SPORT PPW program is being provided across all 50 US states and abroad to high school, middle school and elementary school-aged youth in nearly all settings where youth are found, including school, community, medical, recreational, sports, home and more.
This training will consist of two one-hour sessions detailed below.
Please join us and share this information with others in your region and state.
This two-hour training is just $19.99 and there is limited space, so register as soon as possible.
Learn more and order: https://preventionpluswellness.com/products/on-demand-ppw-program-implementer-training?_pos=1&_sid=de560a4a0&_ss=r
After ordering your training webinar we’ll send you a link to register for both sessions.
Training in Providing the SPORT (Alcohol & Drug) Prevention Plus Wellness Program Part I: Program Components & Individual Script
- Identify the contents in the SPORT Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) program manual, including the optional parent-youth intervention
- Review the individual (one-on-one) script for providing the SPORT PPW program screening survey, feedback and goal plan/contract to youth
- Compare the content of the three versions of SPORT PPW for high school, middle school and elementary school-aged youth
- (For Certified Program Implementers): Attend the 1-hour recorded Prevention Plus Wellness Core Knowledge session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MxJuZIeuyw&feature=youtu.be
Length: 60 minutes
Date: Wednesday June 17th
Time: 2:30 pm ET/11:30am PT
Training in Providing the SPORT (Alcohol & Drug) Prevention Plus Wellness Program Part II: Group Script & Implementation Resources
- Review the group script for providing the SPORT Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) program screening survey, feedback and goal plan/contract to youth
- Describe the evaluation tools found in the SPORT PPW program manual and digital download and how to properly use them
- Identify resources for tailoring, promoting, providing follow up lessons, scanning pre-posttest surveys and implementing the SPORT PPW program online
- (For Certified Program Implementers): Practice both SPORT PPW program scripts a minimum of three times each using the Instructor’s Survey to self-assess presentation skills after each practice implementation
Length: 60 minutes
Date: Thursday June 18th
Time: 11:30am ET/8:30am PT
Learn more: https://preventionpluswellness.com/products/sport-prevention-plus-wellness
For questions contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 472-5022.