1. Identify the critical need for effectively addressing multiple health risks in youth & young adult substance use programs as in Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) interventions.
2. List PPW program materials and the settings where they can be implemented.
3. Identify the models underpinning PPW programs and their components.
4. Describe how to implement and evaluate PPW programs.
5. List positive outcomes proven to result from PPW programs.
Length: Approximately 1 hour
Date: Thursday August 23rd
Time: 11:30am EST/8:30am PST
CEU Certificate: 1-hour CEU certificate available upon completing webinar and requesting certificate
For questions, or if you’d like us to present this webinar to your organization, call: (904) 472-5022, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register today as limited space is available.
Please like and share this important notice to others in your region and state. Thank you!