Media campaigns are an important and efficient way to deliver substance use prevention, health and safety messages to youth, parents, and communities. They are also a great way to get youth involved in tailoring, delivering, and evaluating public health programs.
Four ready-to-implement Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) Media Campaigns were designed to target youth alcohol, marijuana, e-cigarette, and opioid use through correcting substance use myths, misconceptions, and norms, increase awareness of substance use harm and media influences, improve knowledge of how to identify signs of use, provide positive youth and adult role models, enhance positive self-identity, increase youth self-regulation skills to set healthy behavior goals, and develop protective wellness lifestyles.
Content for the PPW Media Campaigns was adapted from the evidence-based SPORT PPW program or the evidence-informed Marijuana, Vaping, or Opioid PPW programs as well as information from other evidence-based sources such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention, and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
Each PPW Media Campaign contains a multitude of items, such as:
- Directions for Implementing the PPW Media Campaign
- Banners & Posters
- A Campaign Press Release
- Brochures and Flyers
- Fact Sheets
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Youth PPW Health Behavior Screening Surveys
- Youth PPW Multiple Health Behavior Goal Plan
- Social media posts with content & illustrations promoting youth healthy habits while avoiding substance use
- Social media mini videos modeling healthy youth behaviors with substance use avoidance messages
- Online Youth Pretest/Posttest Health Behavior Evaluation Surveys
- And more…
PPW Media Campaigns are fully loaded and ready-to-use, saving individuals and organizations a tremendous amount of time and effort, versus starting from scratch to create a campaign.
Campaign materials are provided in digital downloads allowing you to make unlimited copies for your state or organization.
The Prevention Plus Wellness theme “Living an Active & Fit Lifestyle” is used to emphasize a positive message of choosing and practicing healthy lifestyle habits while avoiding counterproductive and harmful substance use.
All materials can be used as is, or customized by including your state or organizations’ name, contact info, logo, state or local data, etc.
In addition, the campaign theme, images, and content can be tailored to fit your state, organization, or population’s needs; just retain the source of the materials as coming from Prevention Plus Wellness, LLC.
Learn more about each of the PPW Media Campaigns below.
- SPORT Alcohol PPW Media Campaign: https://preventionpluswellness.com/products/sport-alcohol-prevention-plus-wellness-media-campaign
- Marijuana PPW Media Campaign: https://preventionpluswellness.com/products/marijuana-ppw-media-campaign
- Vaping E-Cigarette PPW Media Campaign: https://preventionpluswellness.com/products/vaping-e-cigarette-prevention-plus-wellness-media-campaign
- Opioid PPW Media Campaign: https://preventionpluswellness.com/products/opioid-prevention-plus-wellness-media-campaign-1
For more information, contact us: email@example.com or call: (904) 472-5022.