Objectives: Participants will be able to:
- Describe the critical need for multiple health risk behavior interventions that integrate substance use prevention with wellness promotion (i.e., Prevention Plus Wellness programs), as well as their components, underpinning models, research findings, and steps for implementation and evaluation.
- Identify and practice correctly implementing the SPORT Prevention Plus Wellness program to individuals (one-on-one) and groups of youth with fidelity using the program scripts and instructor’s survey.
- Identify pre-posttest surveys and other tools for assessing program fidelity and efficacy.
- Explore strategies and resources for tailoring your program, promoting your program, providing follow up lessons, and implementing your program online.
Dates & Times:
- Tuesday October 20th 2:00pm ET/11:00am PT
- Thursday October 22nd 12:00pm ET/9:00am PT
CEU Certificate: CEU certificate available upon completing workshopOrder workshop: https://preventionpluswellness.com/products/live-online-certified-program-implementer-training