- Identify the critical need for effectively addressing multiple health risks in youth & young adult substance use programs as in Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) interventions.
2. Describe PPW programs and the settings where they can be implemented.
3. Identify the models underpinning PPW programs and their components.
4. Describe how to implement and evaluate PPW programs.
5. List positive outcomes proven to result from PPW programs.
Length: Approximately 1 hour
Date: Wednesday February 27th
Time: 11:30am EST/8:30am PST
CEU Certificate: 1-hour CEU certificate available upon completing webinar and requesting certificate
For questions, or if you’d like us to present this webinar to your organization, call: (904) 472-5022, email@example.com
Register today as limited space is available.
Please like and share this important information with others in your region and state. Thank you!