We are looking for partners who are interested in receiving free training and Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) program materials to implement evaluation studies.
These could involve in-person, online or video implementation of any of our one-session programs for youth or young adults aimed at preventing alcohol, e-cigarettes, marijuana or opioid use while promoting protective wellness behaviors including physical activity, healthy nutrition, sleep and stress control.
PPW programs can be implemented to young people individually or in groups.
We are looking for partners that can enroll a minimum of 300 youth or young adults and could collect multiple online pre and post-program surveys from participants.
We discount PPW program materials and training at 50% off for our research partners and include free online meetings to monitor program implementation.
PPW programs available for further evaluation include:
- SPORT (Alcohol/Drug) PPW in high school, middle school or elementary school versions
- SPORT (Alcohol/Drug) PPW Video for high school adolescents
- InShape (Alcohol/Drug) PPW for young adults in college, community or military settings
- Vaping (E-Cigarette) PPW in high school, middle school or elementary school versions
- Marijuana PPW in high school, middle school or elementary school versions
- Opioid PPW in adolescent, young men or young women versions
Learn more about PPW: https://preventionpluswellness.com
Ask questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (904) 472-5022.