PPW Research Partner Discount
You and your organization may be eligible to receive free Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) program materials to implement during a program evaluation study.
This could involve one-on-one or group implementation of many of our 1-3 session programs for youth or young adults aimed at preventing alcohol, e-cigarettes, marijuana or opioid use while promoting healthy lifestyle behaviors including physical activity, healthy nutrition, sleep and stress control.
Selected research partners will agree to enroll a minimum number of youth or young adults and collect online pretest and follow-up posttest surveys from participants receiving the PPW program as well as a comparison group.
PPW programs available for further evaluation include:
- SPORT (Alcohol/Drug) PPW in high school, middle school or elementary school versions
- InShape (Alcohol/Drug) PPW for young adults in college, community or military settings
- Vaping (E-Cigarette) PPW in high school, middle school or elementary school versions
- Marijuana PPW in high school, middle school or elementary school versions
- Opioid PPW in adolescent, young men or young women versions
- SPORT 3 PPW in high school, middle school or elementary school versions
- Other PPW programs upon request
For more information: email@example.com or call: (904) 472-5022.