Prevention Plus Wellness hosts regular webinars to help individuals and organizations learn about the need for practical, evidence-based and informed programs that cost-effectively integrate substance use prevention with fitness, health and positive identity promotion for all youth and young adults, as well as high-risk youth.
Below is a list of common webinars we offer to better understand our unique screening and brief interventions that can be provided to young people in any setting.
You’ll also learn how you can become certified to implement, or train others to implement, our evidence-based programs in just one day with our training workshops.
Host a Prevention Plus Wellness training workshop in your region and receive your training at discounted.
Sign up today to receive our weekly email notices about upcoming webinars, new prevention and health research, and special discounts on our programs and training.
We can present any of these webinars privately for your group or organization. Most are just 30-minutes in length and we can arrange a 1-hour CEU credit for attendance and completing a brief assignment.
Just contact us to schedule a time: 904-472-5022, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prevention Plus Wellness Webinar Topics
- Effective Prevention in the Age of Marijuana Legalization
- Addressing Prevention and Wellness in the Opioid Epicemic
- Why Drug Use Prevention Providers Should Address Multiple Health Behaviors among Youth
- Why and How Drug Abuse Prevention Programs Should Promote Wellness
- Brief but Powerful Evidence-based Prevention Programs Promoting Physically Active, Healthy & Drug-Free Youth
- Certified Trainer & Implementer Workshops on Practical Evidence-based Prevention Plus Wellness Programs
- Youth Leadership Training in Prevention Plus Wellness
- Marijuana Awareness Media Campaigns
- 6 Ways SPORT & InShape PPW Programs Promote Both Healthy & Drug-Free Youth
- Brief but Powerful Parent Tools for Promoting Healthy & Drug-Free Youth
- Integrating Youth Fitness & Health with Drug Prevention: SPORT, SPORT Online & SPORT 2 Prevention Plus Wellness Programs
- Marijuana Awareness & Prevention Programs Fostering Healthy Lifestyles
- Preventing Alcohol & Cannabis Abuse on College Campuses with Wellness Screening & Brief Intervention
- Preventing Youth Alcohol, Tobacco & Marijuana Use with Brief Fitness & Health Messages
- In God’s Image: An Evidence-Informed Program Promoting Physically & Spiritually Fit & Drug-Free Youth
- Programs Increasing Physical Activity & Healthy Lifestyles for Youth & Adults in Substance Abuse Recovery