Program Monitoring, Fidelity & Improvement Support
Every organization wants to know how well their prevention program works. And because settings and populations differ, even evidence-based prevention programs should be monitored to ensure implementation fidelity and positive outcomes.
That’s why we provide no-cost tools and assistance to assess and monitor your program's fidelity and effectiveness and identify areas for improvement, tailoring and marketing. These include scannable screening and feedback surveys which allow you to quickly scan your survey results using any multi-tasking scanner/printer without time consuming hand entry (see directions below).
Afterward you just email your scanned surveys to us for free data analysis. No need to follow up with participants at a later date as both screening and feedback surveys are collected during one setting allowing an immediate pre-posttest program evaluation.
Survey measures include perceived program effectiveness, social norms, and behavioral intentions to engage in the targeted program behaviors. These assess physical activity, healthy nutrition, sleep, stress control, alcohol use, cigarette smoking and marijuana use.
We want to make sure you, your organization, and your participating youth or young adults have a positive and meaningful Prevention Plus Wellness program experience!
Don’t let your prevention program go without monitoring how well it is working, identifying how to can be strengthened, and determining what positive outcomes you can communicate to continue to build support for and sustain your program over time.
Call for help today: (904) 472-5022, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access your free Excel spreadsheet to evaluate the SPORT Prevention Plus Wellness program here.
- Access your free Excel spreadsheet to evaluate the InShape Prevention Plus Wellness program here.
Check out a sample program analysis report we provided for four California high schools which implemented the SPORT PPW program: Pre-Post Fidelity and Effectiveness Analysis
Here is a sample analysis chart of elementary school children participating in the SPORT PPW program in Fort Smith, Arkansas: Sample Data Analysis Chart
Directions for scanning your surveys:
- Set your printer to print your surveys in black and white (not color or grey scale) and use a dpi resolution setting of 300 or maximum.
- Print your surveys directly from the pdf sent to you. Print them in actual size (no reductions).
- Print one blank survey and scan the blank form in black and white at a resolution of 300 dpi and email that to PPW in a separate file.
- Fill in a test set of surveys you plan to use (screen and feedback) using a pencil.
- Use a sheet-fed scanner or sheet-fed all-in-one scanner/printer, set the scanner to black and white and dpi 300 or maximum.
- Scan surveys in groups of 50 and email each set in a separate file to PPW.
Call so we can help you today: (904) 472-5022, or email us: email@example.com