Program Evaluation Support
Every organization needs to know how well their prevention program works and every prevention professional wants to determine what type of positive impact they are having on their participants.
And because settings and populations differ, even evidence-based prevention programs should be assessed to ensure implementation fidelity and positive outcomes.
That's why we provide free program evaluation services to assist prevention and health specialists and organizations assess the fidelity and effectiveness of the Prevention Plus Wellness programs they use.
This is critical for two reasons.
First, it provides invaluable information for promoting your program to other youth, families, communities and funding agencies to sustain and grow your prevention.
Second, it offers critical insights for improving your program’s effectiveness over time.
We developed brief 2-page scannable screening and feedback form allowing you to easily and quickly collect pre-post data from your participating youth and adults without the need to conduct a time-consuming follow up data collection.
Simply have your participants complete the survey before and after the PPW program lesson.
We also provide free data analysis and reporting of the findings. Just email us your scanned completed surveys.
Survey measures include quantitative assessment of behavioral intentions, social norms, health risk susceptibility, substance use avoidance efficacy and qualitative measures of participant responses to lessons.
These measures address substance use including alcohol, tobacco, e-cigarette, marijuana and other illegal drug use and protective wellness behaviors including participating in physical activity, healthy eating, getting adequate sleep and controlling stress.
We want to make sure you, your organization, and your participating youth or young adults have a positive and meaningful Prevention Plus Wellness program experience, and you are successful in improving your participants health and well-being!
Don’t let your prevention program go without assessing how well it is working, identifying how to can be strengthened, and determining what positive outcomes you can communicate to continue to build support for and sustain your program over time.
Download your copy of the latest brief 2-page version of the scannable PPW Progam screening addenda and feedback surveys here.
Directions for Scanning Your Surveys:
- Set your printer to print your screening survey addenda and feedback surveys in black and white (not color or grey scale) and use a dpi resolution setting of no greater than 300.
- Print your surveys directly from the pdf sent to you. Print them in actual size (no reductions).
- Print one blank set of surveys and scan them in black and white at a resolution of no greater than 300 dpi and email that to PPW in a separate file.
- Scan completed screening survey addenda (omit other screening survey items) and feedback survey together (one after the other) in paired groups of 50 and email in separate files to PPW.
- Use a sheet-fed scanner or sheet-fed all-in-one scanner/printer, set the scanner to black and white and dpi of no greater than 300.
In addition, if you'd like us to enter or scan your screening and feedback survey data for you, as well as provide you with a report, we are happy to do so. Options include:
- Hand entering screening & feedback surveys: $2.00/participant
- Scanning screening and feedback surveys: $1.00/participant
Call for for information or assistance today: (904) 472-5022, or email us: email@example.com
Check out a sample program analysis report we provided for four California high schools which implemented the SPORT PPW Program: Pre-Post Fidelity and Effectiveness Analysis
Here is a sample analysis chart of elementary school children participating in the SPORT PPW program in Fort Smith, Arkansas: ample Data Analysis Chart