Free Program Evaluation Support
Every organization needs to know how well their prevention program works and every prevention professional wants to determine what type of positive impact they are having on their participants.
And because settings and populations differ, even evidence-based prevention programs should be assessed to ensure implementation fidelity and positive outcomes.
That's why at Prevention Plus Wellness we provide free program evaluation services to assist prevention and health specialists and organizations assess the fidelity and effectiveness of the Prevention Plus Wellness programs they use.
This is critical for two reasons.
First, it provides invaluable information for promoting your program to other youth, families, communities and funding agencies to sustain and grow your prevention.
Second, it offers critical insights for improving your program’s effectiveness over time.
We developed brief 2-page scannable screening and feedback form allowing you to easily and quickly collect pre-post data from your participating youth and adults without the need to conduct a time-consuming follow up data collection.
Simply have your participants complete the survey before and after the PPW program lesson.
We provide a free initial program evaluation data analysis. We also offer a more in-depth interpretation of the data and reporting of the findings for just $1 per participant. Just email us your scanned completed surveys.
Survey measures include quantitative assessment of behavioral intentions, social norms, health risk susceptibility, substance use avoidance efficacy and qualitative measures of participant responses to lessons.
These measures address substance use including alcohol, tobacco, e-cigarette, marijuana and other illegal drug use and protective wellness behaviors including participating in physical activity, healthy eating, getting adequate sleep and controlling stress.
We want to make sure you, your organization, and your participating youth or young adults have a positive and meaningful Prevention Plus Wellness program experience, and you are successful in improving your participants health and well-being!
Don’t let your prevention program go without assessing how well it is working, identifying how to can be strengthened, and determining what positive outcomes you can communicate to continue to build support for and sustain your program over time.
Contact us for a free consultation before you collect and scan your program evaluation surveys.
Directions for Printing, Collecting and Scanning Your Surveys:
- Set your printer to print your screening survey addenda and feedback surveys in black and white (not color or grey scale) and use a dpi resolution setting of no greater than 300.
- Print your surveys directly from the pdf in your program digital download. Print them in actual size (no reductions) and make sure they are horizontal (not crooked) on the page and free of other markings.
- Remind participants to carefully complete surveys by darkening in the bubble responses using a dark pencil or pen.
- Collect screening survey addenda only (omit other screening survey items) and feedback surveys from each participant and put one on top of the other from each person and place them in a box or envelope for later scanning.
- Scan completed screening survey addenda and feedback surveys together (one after the other) in paired groups of 50 with no blank pages in between.
- Email each pdf of 50 scanned paired-surveys in separate files to PPW (email@example.com).
- In addition, scan and email one set of blank (not completed) screening survey addenda and feedback surveys to PPW.
- Use a sheet-fed scanner or sheet-fed all-in-one scanner/printer, set the scanner to black and white and dpi of no greater than 300.
In addition, if you'd like us to scan your screening and feedback surveys for you we are happy to do so for just $1 per participant.
Call for for information or assistance today: (904) 472-5022, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org