Free Program Evaluation Support
Every organization needs to know how well their prevention program works and every prevention professional wants to determine what type of positive impact they are having on their participants.
And because settings and populations differ, even evidence-based prevention programs should be assessed to ensure implementation fidelity and positive outcomes.
That's why at Prevention Plus Wellness we provide free program evaluation services to assist prevention and health specialists and organizations assess the fidelity and effectiveness of the Prevention Plus Wellness programs they use.
This is critical for two reasons.
First, it provides invaluable information for promoting your program to other youth, families, communities and funding agencies to sustain and grow your prevention.
Second, it offers critical insights for improving your program’s effectiveness over time.
We developed two options for collecting pre-post program evaluation surveys without the need to conduct a time-consuming follow-up data collection.
1. You can use the brief 2-page scannable screening survey addenda (pretest) and feedback survey (posttest) forms in your program digital download to easily and quickly collect pre-post data from your participating youth and adults.
2. You can contact us to receive a link generated just for you to access an online survey you can use as the pretest and posttest. Contact us for the link and to learn more: (904) 472-5022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In either case, simply have your participants complete the surveys before and after the PPW program lesson.
We provide a free Youth Prevention Plus Wellness Behaviors Report Card (view sample) highlighting your participating youth group's post-program performance and pre-post changes.
We also offer an optional written report interpreting the data and providing recommendations for program improvement for just $1 per participant.
Survey measures highlighted in the Youth PPW Behaviors Report Card include quantitative assessments of behavioral intentions, social norms, health risk perceptions, and substance use avoidance self-efficacy. Each of these items are known indicators and predictors of youth health behaviors.
These items measure substance use behaviors including alcohol, tobacco, e-cigarette, marijuana and other illegal drug use as well as protective wellness behaviors including participating in physical activity, healthy eating, getting adequate sleep and controlling stress.
In addition, two qualitative measures are included in the post-program survey to assess program strengths and limitations.
Contact us for a free consultation before you collect your program evaluation surveys.
Directions for Printing, Collecting and Scanning Your Surveys:
- Set your printer to print your screening survey addenda and feedback surveys in black and white (not color or grey scale) and use a dpi resolution setting of no greater than 300.
- Print your surveys directly from the pdf in your program digital download. Print them in actual size (no reductions) and make sure they are horizontal (not crooked) on the page and free of other markings.
- Remind participants to carefully complete surveys by darkening in the bubble responses using a dark pencil or pen.
- Collect screening survey addenda only (omit other screening survey items) and feedback surveys from each participant and put one on top of the other from each person and place them in a box or envelope for later scanning.
- Scan completed screening survey addenda and feedback surveys together (one after the other) in paired groups of 50 with no blank pages in between.
- Email each pdf of 50 scanned paired-surveys in separate files to PPW (email@example.com).
- In addition, scan and email one set of blank (not completed) screening survey addenda and feedback surveys to PPW.
- Use a sheet-fed scanner or sheet-fed all-in-one scanner/printer, set the scanner to black and white and dpi of no greater than 300.
In addition, if you'd like us to scan your screening and feedback surveys for you we are happy to do so for just $1 per participant.
Call for for information or assistance today: (904) 472-5022, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org