Training of Trainer (TOT) Instructions and Tools
Welcome TOTs! You have been given access to this site because you successfully completed an Onsite Training of Trainer Workshop and are now a Certified Prevention Plus Wellness Program Trainer for a three-year period.
That means you have the rights and responsibilities to provide Onsite Prevention Plus Wellness Program Implementer Workshops for other professionals and youth leaders in your region.
Listed below are the steps for training other program implementers, your rights and responsibilities, and tools to ensure you train PPW Program Implementers with fidelity and effectiveness.
Steps for Training Program Implementers
- Prior to holding your Onsite Program Implementers Workshop, forward the names of participants, the program versions they are being trained in, and the training date so we can create certificates of completion.
- Order new program manuals for each participant prior to training. Order in batches of 10 or more programs to get a 20% discount.
- Prior to your training workshop, download and make copies of the Prevention Plus Wellness Certified Program Implementer Workshop Agenda and Checklist for participants.
- During your training, follow the Prevention Plus Wellness Certified Program Implementer Workshop Agenda, and checkoff items as you complete them during the training workshop.
- After the training, send in participants' completed Program Implementer Workshop Evaluations, and a group picture.
- If you have not trained in 6 months or longer, contact Dr. Werch to review the latest workshop agenda and training slides prior to conducting your training workshop.
TOT Rights and Responsibilities
- TOTs may not copy or distribute any SPORT/InShape program materials, in whole or part.
- TOTs may not represent themselves as employees or agents of Prevention Plus Wellness, LLC.
- When conducting SPORT/InShape Program Implementer workshops, trainers must use and follow all training materials provided.
- Individuals who successfully completed the TOT Workshop will be authorized to provide SPORT/InShape in-person workshops only within the designated region where they were trained.
- TOTs may not provide SPORT/InShape webinars or online workshops for providers.
- TOTs are not permitted to train other trainers.
- TOTs may not solicit any individuals for personal benefit or financial gain.
- Prior to holding any PPW Program Implementer Training Workshop, TOTs must require each participant to order (from Prevention Plus Wellness) a copy of the specific SPORT/InShape program manual for the training workshop.
- Prior to holding any PPW Program Implementer Training Workshop, TOTs must submit the names of participants, the specific program versions they are being trained in, and the training date.
- After each PPW Program Implementer Training Workshop, TOTs must submit to the home office Program Implementer Training Evaluation forms for every new program implementer trained, and a group picture.
- TOTs must maintain certification by receiving a TOT Retraining Workshop every three-years.
- Prevention Plus Wellness Certified Program Implementer Workshop Agenda & Checklist
- PPW Program Implementer Training PowerPoint Slides
- Program Implementer Workshop Evaluation
- Three Things You Love Exercise
- SPORT PPW Program Fidelity Excel Spreadsheet
- InShape PPW Program Fidelity Excel Spreadsheet
Do you have ideas, suggestions or comments about what works and what doesn't work to train Prevention Plus Wellness Program Implementers with fidelity and success based on your experiences? Share your thoughts with us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us make Prevention Plus Wellness programs and training even more effective, practical and fun for young people and their families throughout the US and abroad. Thank you!