How to Integrate Wellness into Substance Abuse Prevention Using Marketing Strategies
1. Identify the need for integrating wellness promotion into substance use prevention programs.
2. Explain marketing concepts supporting integrated prevention with wellness programs.
3. Describe a marketing-related conceptual model for creating integrated prevention with wellness programs.
4. Describe two steps for creating messages integrating wellness with prevention.
5. Provide examples of screening measures, integrated health messages and multiple behavior goal plans/contracts.
6. Explore resources for providing prevention with wellness programs.
Length: Approximately 1 hour
Date: Thursday December 6th
Time: 11:30am EST/8:30am PST
CEU Certificate: 1-hour CEU certificate available upon completing webinar and requesting certificate
For questions, or if you’d like us to present this webinar to your organization, call: (904) 472-5022, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register today as limited space is available.
Please like and share this important notice to others in your region and state. Thank you!