PPW Program Training Schedule
Online Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) Program Implementer and Training of Trainer Workshops are designed to give professionals the knowledge, confidence and skills to provide, or train others to provide, PPW programs with maximum effectiveness.
Training workshops are typically held Tuesday-Thursday each week, and begin at 12:00 pm ET/9:00 am PT.
To register for a training workshop:
1. Order your program and online training workshop.
2. Upon payment, email us some possible dates for the workshop at least two weeks from the date of the request and how many will be attending: email@example.com.
3. We will send you a link to register for the workshop.
You can pay for training workshops using a credit card, check or purchase order. Payment must be received before attending any training workshop.
Order your online Prevention Plus Wellness Program Implementer Training Workshop: https://preventionpluswellness.com/products/substance-use-prevention-program-training
Order your online Prevention Plus Wellness Program Training of Trainer Workshop: https://preventionpluswellness.com/products/substance-use-prevention-training-of-trainer
Prerequisite Training Requirement for Attending Online Training:
- View the 1-hour recorded Prevention Plus Wellness Programs Core Knowledge session: https://youtu.be/6OF-XPfgKd4
- Use a device with either a wired internet connection or a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- Use a device with a built-in or add-on microphone so we can hear you speak.
- Use a device with a build-in or add-on camera so we can see you.
- It’s best to use a headset with mic to eliminate background noise in your setting.
Training of Trainer (TOT) Workshops require completing a Program Implementer Training Workshop and implementing the PPW program at least one time prior to scheduling the TOT Workshop.
To register, email or call us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 472-5022