Below is a sample Prevention Plus Wellness Behaviors Report Card recently provided to a US Airforce Base that implemented the single-session evidence-based InShape Prevention Plus Wellness program to its airmen.
This is a free evaluation service provided to all providers of Prevention Plus Wellness programs.
For more information: info@preventionpluswellness or (904) 472-5022, or learn more: Free Program Evaluation Support.
Prevention Plus Wellness Behaviors Report Card
Organization Name: United States Air Force
City/State: West Coast, USA
Program Implementation Date(s): 2019
PPW Program/Version: InShape Prevention Plus Wellness/Group Script
Participant Type: Young Adults
Note: Posttest scores shown followed by pre-post change scores. Positive pre-post changes highlighted in green.
How likely are you to… (Behavioral Intentions)
(Scored: 1-4: Not at all A little, Some, Very)
Get Regular Physical Activity: 77% (Very), +18%
Get 8 Hours Sleep: 56% (Very/Some), +19%
Eat Healthy Foods: 56% (Very), +10%
Control Stress: 77% (Very/Some), +7%
Drink Alcohol: 31% (Very), -10%
Smoke Cigarettes: 4% (Very), -3%
Use Marijuana: 1% (Very), -
Use E-cigarettes: 6% (Very), -4%
Use Illegal Drugs: 1% (Very), -
How many people your age… (Social Norms)
(Scored: 1-4: None, Some, Most, All)
Drink Alcohol: 19% (All), -18%
Smoke Cigarettes: 2% (All), +1%
Use Marijuana: 4% (All), -1%
Use E-cigarettes: 37% (All/Most), -14%
Use Illegal Drugs: 0% (All), -3%
Would regular use of…harm your health or habits? (Perceived Risk)
(Scored: 1-4: Yes, Maybe yes, Maybe no, No)
Alcohol: 65% (Yes), +14%
Cigarettes: 97% (Yes/Maybe Yes), -
Marijuana: 54% (Yes), +13%
E-cigarettes: 73% (Yes), +14%
Illegal Drugs: 93% (Yes), +5%
How sure are you that you could stay away from… (Avoidance Self-efficacy)
(Scored: 1-4: Very, Somewhat, A little, Not)
Drinking Alcohol: 73% (Very), -
Smoking Cigarettes: 94% (Very/Somewhat), -
Using Marijuana: 93% (Very), +2%
Using E-cigarettes: 84% (Very), +3%
Using Illegal Drugs: 98% (Very), +1
What did participants like best? (Program promotional content)
- Stay in shape for your benefit and future self.
- It was very informative and I feel I learned many new things.
- Teaching this to newer airmen coming in.
- Learned how to develop good healthy habits.
- Learned how to control stress.
- It had challenging questions and multiple options to choose.
- How to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Different techniques to reduce stress.
- Reminding me of my goals.
- Making sure my airmen don’t smoke cigarettes.
- Interacting with the clickers.
- Made me want to work out more.
- Very motivational, got me thinking of the future.
What did participants like least? (Program improvement areas)
Note: A written report addressing the below topics available from Prevention Plus Wellness for $1/participant. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 472-5022.
Written Report Topics
- Report Card Interpretation:
- Report Card Conclusions:
- Qualitative Data Summary:
- Recommendations for Program Promotion:
- Recommendations for Program Improvement: